Bed Rail Protector
Husky Liners® QuadCaps™ protect your bed rails from the wrath of truck ownership. Our heavy duty material is thicker, stronger, and more durable than others which means you can go ahead and slide that junk right over the side. Your truck wouldn’t have it any other way.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Highly durable TPO material.
- Thicker and stronger than most other bed rail cap protectors on the market.
- Rugged styling with a factory matched look.
- Removable stake pocket covers.
- Installs easily with 3M foam tape.
- Made in the USA.
This Product Fits:
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT Standard 6.5
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LT Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LTZ Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD WT Standard 6.5
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD LT Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD LTZ Standard 6.5
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD WT Standard 6.5
- missouri chris
Now it looks like a truck.
The rugged style of the Husky Liners® QuadCaps™ give your bed rails a rugged factory finish making your truck look more like a truck.
To rack or not to rack, that is the option.
Our removable stake-hole covers allow you to easily install a rack or containment wall when you want one and give a sleek look when you don't. It's like having the best of both worlds, but better.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?
Total Reviews: 12
for my 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and let me say the look and fit great. They were easy to install. They are very well built and I know longer have to worry about scratching the paint when loading the bed. I'm so glad I made this purchase.