2nd Seat Floor Liner
Our Classic Style Liners Set The Mold For Auto Floor Protection. Featuring Our Rugged Diamond Plate Look And Formfit Design, These Classic Liners Offer Protection For Vehicles Dating All The Way Back To The 1970s.
- Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride.
- Our exclusive StayPut Cleats™ help keep your liners securely in place.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA.
- Stay-put Cleats help keep the liner in place on the floor.
- Made in the USA.
This Product Fits:
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2002-2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Pickup
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Denali
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Product Features / Videos
Form is our function.
Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride. How? Well, our Nerds use lasers and computers to precisely measure each individual make and model's floorboard to create the perfect fit.
Put your liner on lockdown.
Our StayPut Cleats™ help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners
Tough to beat.
Our Classic Liners durable tread plate design and rugged material lasts forever. It can stand up to abuse like no other.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?