Front Floor Liners
The Husky Liners X-act Contour perfectly matches the contours of your truck or SUV and brings together indestructible strength with a soft, comfortable cushion. Add to that a premium look and our exclusive features and you've got liner gold. Punch it, slap it, flick it, kick it. Can you feel it?
- Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride.
- With both softness and strength, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material was designed with comfort in mind.
- Our exclusive StayPut Cleats™ help keep your liners securely in place.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA.
- Our patented FormFit Edge™ is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess.
This Product Fits:
- 2019-2021 Infiniti QX80
- 2019-2021 Nissan Armada
Product Features / Videos
Meet the Force Family.
Form is our function.
Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride. How? Well, our Nerds use lasers and computers to precisely measure each individual make and model's floorboard to create the perfect fit.
Soft never felt so tough.
With the perfect balance of softness and strength, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material was designed with comfort in mind. Punch it, slap it, flick it, kick it. Can you feel it?
We've got the Edge.
Put your liner on lockdown.
Whether you've got carpet or vinyl, our StayPut Cleats™ help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners.
We use factory retention posts to keep your liners in place.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?