- Brian A.
Rubber Rear Mud Flaps - 12IN w/o Weight
MudDog Mud Flaps are a breed apart. Not only do they look better than the other mutts, they're made from an impact resistant, tough and flexible material. The universal design will fit almost any truck and they're eaaaaaasy to install. You'll be on the road to off-roading in no time.
- They’re built for abuse that’d leave lesser flaps shaking in their wheel wells. Gives virtually any truck that sleek, factory look and fit.
- MudDog delivers 12-inches of coverage against whatever the road kicks up. Its tough, impact-resistant material is built to repel rock no matter where you roll.
- With Husky MudDog, installation has never been easier. Just turn a couple of screws and you're back on the road.
- Some like it shiny, some don't. Choose between stainless steel finish or matte black, Husky Liner MudDog is available in whichever you prefer.
- When we say it’s “guaranteed for life” that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we’ll replace it.
- Proudly made in the USA.
This Product Fits:
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 2004-2012 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2015-2020 Chevrolet Colorado
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K2500
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K3500
- 1999-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2001-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1973-1974 Dodge W100 Pickup
- 1973-1974 Dodge W200 Pickup
- 1973-1974 Dodge W300 Pickup
- 1988-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1988-1990 Ford Bronco II
- 1988-1997 Ford F Super Duty
- 1988-2020 Ford F-150
- 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
- 1988-1999 Ford F-250
- 1999-2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1988-1997 Ford F-350
- 1999-2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 1999-2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- 1999-2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2020 GMC Canyon
- 1999-2020 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2002-2004 Hummer H1
- 2006 Hummer H1
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3
- 2009-2010 Hummer H3T
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- 2017-2019 Nissan Titan
- 2016-2019 Nissan Titan XD
- 2011-2019 Ram 1500
- 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
- 2011-2019 Ram 2500
- 2011-2019 Ram 3500
- 2011 Ram Dakota
- 2001-2019 Toyota Highlander
- 1988-1995 Toyota Pickup
- 2011-2020 Toyota RAV4
- 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2019 Toyota Tundra
- Brian A.
- James B.
- Clint S.
- An impact-resistant defender that’s always got your back
- 12-inches wide for full-tread coverage
- No rocks wherever you roll
EASY TO INSTALL
- Mounts in minutes, protects for life
- Turn a couple of screws and you’re done
STANDOUT PROTECTION, IN STAINLESS OR BLACK
- Available in stainless steel finished accent or matte black finish
- That sleek, factory look guaranteed to set your rig apart
- Husky protection, through and through
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
Total Reviews: 3
Kierstin Stolley, Marketing Coordinator
Thank you for your review and choosing Husky Liners! These are true universal mud flaps—so it is tough to be too specific with an instruction. The height of the truck and size of fender flares can change the position/mounting. The first step is to find the position that the mud guard will be installed. That might require two persons—it is often tough to see how the mud guard will look when you are holding it against the fender. We often use a small c-clamp or similar to hold the mud guard in place so we can back off and take a look if we are working alone. The heavier versions of the clips below are options if a person does not have a small c-clamp. You can use painters tape or similar to mark the top edge of the mud guard once you have the desired location. If there are factory fasteners that can be used, you can take a small dot of modeling clay (Play Doh will work) and place it on the head of the existing fasteners. Holding the mud guard back in the desired mounting location and then pushing it against the clay will transfer the clay to the mud guard. This will mark the location to drill a hole in the mud guard and allow using the factory fastener—or the factory hole. A 1/8” hole in the mud guard will be big enough to mount. Normally you will only find one, possibly two fasteners that can be used. If there are no fasteners, you can put clay in the location that can be drilled and, in the same way as described above, get the hole locations transferred to the mud guard. Usually three or four fasteners are plenty.