Put Nature firmly in its place. The rugged and sporty WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners perfectly conform to the contours of your ride and offer un-beatable carpet protection for whatever nature hurls at you.
- Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Our Cargo Liners are made from a proprietary material blend that is sporty and rugged.
- Our Cargo Liners are ridiculously easy to install, remove, and clean.
- Made in the USA.
This Product Fits:
- 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE300d
- 2016-2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
- 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE400
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML250
- 2012-2015 Mercedes-Benz ML350
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML400
Product Features / Videos
Meet the Maddox Family
Form is our function.
Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride. How? Well, our Nerds use lasers and computers to precisely measure each individual make and model's floorboard to create the perfect fit.
We've got the Edge.
Our patented FormFit Edge™ is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your ride from all manner of mess.
Put your liner on lockdown.
Our exclusive Stay-Put Cleats™ help keep your liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners.
The WeatherBeater™ is easy to install, remove, and clean. Just yank, dump, spray and repeat.
Tough to beat.
The WeatherBeater™ premium liner material is sporty and rugged. It can stand up to abuse like no other. Go ahead and open up a can of lemon whoop-ass on the thing, it can take it.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?