Kick Back Mud Flaps 12" Wide - Black Top and Stainless Steel Weight
When you have a monster of a truck, you need a monster of a Mud Flap. Our KickBack™ Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires--giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray™ material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
- Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- 12 or 14 inch options for better protection from the road's rage.
- Our AntiSpray™ material is formed with Micro-Grooves™ that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- Our 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability.
- Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish. We've got both extremes to the extreme!
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA.
This Product Fits:
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K2500
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet K3500
- 1999-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2001-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2004-2019 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2004-2019 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2004-2019 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1973-1974 Dodge W100 Pickup
- 1973-1974 Dodge W200 Pickup
- 1973-1974 Dodge W300 Pickup
- 1988-2020 Ford F-150
- 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
- 1988-1999 Ford F-250
- 1999-2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1988-1997 Ford F-350
- 1999-2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 1988-1999 GMC C1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C3500
- 1988-1999 GMC K1500
- 1988-2000 GMC K2500
- 1988-2000 GMC K3500
- 1999-2020 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2011-2019 Ram 1500
- 2011-2019 Ram 2500
- 2011-2019 Ram 3500
- 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2019 Toyota Tundra
No minor setback.
Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
Take a ride on the wide side.
With 12 or 14 inch options, our flaps cover more than the full-width of your tires for better protection from the road's rage.
Get your Micro-Groove™ on.
Our AntiSpray™ material is formed with Micro-Grooves™ designed to funnel the muck (like water, rocks and mud) back down to the road where it belongs.
Keep your flaps from flappin'.
Our burly 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability to keep your flaps positioned right where you want them.
To bling or not to bling.
Some like it shiny, some don't. Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish. We've got both extremes to the extreme!
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?