- Vic Geier
UltraFiber Truck Bed Mat & Built in Tailgate Mat
Husky Truck Bed Mats protect your cargo from scratches and minimizes it from shifting around in transit.
- Made in the USA.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Available in two surface options, UltraFiber and UltraGrip. Both create a flat, ultra-tough, impact resistant surface that protects your cargo and truck to boot.
- The Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place.
- GapGuard™ keeps your smaller cargo from getting lodged between your bed and tailgate.
- Doesn't absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum—good as new.
- Our Truck Bed Mat turns your truck bed into a soft, flat surface making it a joy to work out of, a breeze to load cargo and clean up is a snap.
- No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we’ll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- When we said the Pledge of Allegiance in school, we meant it.
This Product Fits:
- 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 69.3 Bed
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 69.3 Bed
- Vic Geier
- Ted N.
- Chuck W.
Backed by a 3/4” foam pad, UltraFiber™ offers ultra soft protection for both your cargo and your knees.
No more slip and slide.
The cushioned foam Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place while protecting your cargo and your knees.
Soft like kitten. Strong like bull.
UltraFiber™ is ultra-soft to protect your cargo from skuffs and dings, yet it's also ultra-strong to protect your truck from whatever you throw at it: from battery acid to mulch--even bleach.
No tools required.
Forget the drill or even other tools for that matter—can be installed in minutes.
Mind the gap.
Made from a tough and durable mesh material, the GapGuard™ keeps your smaller cargo from getting lodged between your bed and tailgate.
Wash away your worries.
Made of foam similar to what's used in life jackets, so it won't absorb water, nor will it mold or mildew. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum—good as new.
Forget the sun.
The durable UltraFiber™ material is fade and UV resistant to keep your truck bed looking as good as new.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?