- Douglas F.
UltraFiber Full Truck Bed Liner & Built in Tailgate Mat
Husky's Truck Bed Liner protects the bed of your truck while coddling your cargo. Its made from UltraFiber, a durable synthetic polymer that can withstand anything you throw at it—but soft enough to protect your Uncle Rolff's giant Coo-Coo Clock he wants back from you. Unlike spray-on or drop-in liners which reduces resale value, our Bed Liner can be installed and removed without damaging your truck.
- Made in the USA.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- UltraFiber is ultra-soft to protect your cargo and ultra-strong to protect your truck from whatever you throw its way.
- The Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place.
- Doesn't absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum—good as new.
- GapGuard™ keeps your smaller cargo from getting lodged between your bed and tailgate.
- Our Truck Bed Liner turns your truck bed into a soft, flat surface making it a joy to work out of, a breeze to load cargo and clean up is a snap.
- Forget the drill or even other tools for that matter—can be installed in minutes.
- The durable UltraFiber material is fade and UV resistant.
- No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we’ll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- When we said the Pledge of Allegiance in school, we meant it.
This Product Fits:
- 2017-2020 Chevrolet Colorado 61.7 Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorado 62.7 Bed
- 2015-2020 GMC Canyon 61.7 Bed
- Douglas F.
- Devin R.
No more slip and slide.
The cushioned foam Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place while protecting your cargo and your knees.
Soft like kitten. Strong like bull.
UltraFiber™ is ultra-soft to protect your cargo from skuffs and dings, yet it's also ultra-strong to protect your truck from whatever you throw at it: from battery acid to mulch--even bleach.
Backed by a 3/4” foam pad, UltraFiber™ offers ultra soft protection for both your cargo and your knees.
No tools required.
Forget the drill or even other tools for that matter—can be installed in minutes.
Mind the gap.
Made from a tough and durable mesh material, the GapGuard™ keeps your smaller cargo from getting lodged between your bed and tailgate.
Wash away your worries.
Made of foam similar to what's used in life jackets, so it won't absorb water, nor will it mold or mildew. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum—good as new.
Forget the sun.
The durable UltraFiber™ material is fade and UV resistant to keep your truck bed looking as good as new.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: Huskyliners.com/warranty-policy
Designed and Manufactured
in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?
Total Reviews: 2
Kierstin Stolley, Marketing Coordinator
Thank you for your review and choosing Husky Liners! Please contact Customer Service at (800) 344-8759.