Winfield, KS – December 1, 2015 – Enter to win a 7-day, 1,600-mile motorcycle ride through the south-central part of Alaska in July 2016. This tour offers the rider the opportunity to experience the diverse areas of Alaska: both coastal and interior. The winner will ride past the tallest mountains on the continent, visit historical gold rush areas, and ride the epic Thompson Pass in and out of the quaint fishing town of Valdez, Alaska. Accommodations, meals & airfare are all covered as a part of the giveaway.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Explore the Kenai Peninsula and ride to Seward, Alaska
- Ride Past Mt. McKinley, North America’s Tallest Mountain.
- Flight-see around Mt. McKinley
- Ride into Denali National Park
- Cross the Alaska Range twice!
- Explore Fairbanks and surrounding Gold Rush Historic areas
- Soak in the Natural Hot Springs at Chena
- Ride past Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, the largest N. P. in the USA
- Ride Thompson Pass, one of the most scenic rides in the World!
- Walk on a Glacier
- Visit the scenic fishing town of Valdez
- Ride the Glenn Highway, one of the top ten scenic rides in North America
If you like ridin’, hurry and sign-up before December 31, 2015 for your chance to win the trip of a lifetime. Enter for the chance to win at http://www.huskyliners.com/bestofalaska or like the Husky Liners Facebook Page and enter to win through our Giveaway App.
Husky Liners® has been manufacturing interior and exterior vehicle protection products that extend the life of your car, truck or SUV for over 25 years. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA and most come with a lifetime guarantee. For more information on our quality products, visit http://www.huskyliners.com.